A brief history.
We opened our doors in 1979, originally specializing in custom design and fabrication of dust collection and ventilation systems.
Our clients came to rely on our quality service and detailed execution, and as their needs grew, so did we. Today, we work with clients in a range of industries including petrochemical, food, consumer packaging, pharmaceutical, energy, commercial construction and more. We offer a range of design, engineering, fabrication and installation services.
We are known for our strict safety standards, high quality craftsmanship and commitment to providing value. Our craftsmen are highly skilled, undergo ongoing safety training, and consistently aim to improve their craft.
Our ultimate goal is Total Customer Satisfaction; It’s what we strive for in every project. The building blocks for this philosophy are simple: Quality, Safety and Value.
Skilled craftsmen produce quality work.
We believe that any organization’s greatest asset is their people. In order to achieve the highest quality products, you need the most skilled workforce with the right work ethic. We believe that we have that team.
All of our craftsmen have completed a five year training program and continually update skills and certifications necessary to stay on the leading edge.
We invest in our employees and provide them with ongoing education opportunities, quality tools and modern equipment necessary to perform their job at the highest level possible.
Look at our past projects and you will see, we aim for and deliver the highest quality work on every job.
Committed to safety in the shop and on-site.
We hold ourselves to a very high standard of safety, both in our fabrication shop and on each client job site. We currently hold an EMR which is over 25% better than the industry average. We are very proud of this safety record and continuously strive for improvement.
We require all employees to complete extensive safety training including First Aid, CPR, OSHA, HAZ-COM, Confined Space Entry, Articulating Lift and Fork Truck Operation. Additionally, we provide ongoing training through an annual two-day safety certification and weekly safety meetings.
Safety glasses, steel/safety toed shoes and hard hats are 100% required on all sites.
Providing an unmatched value in the industry.
We work closely with our customers to determine the solution that provides the best value relative to the project requirements. We achieve Value by stating a well-defined solution, quality work, safe execution, timely delivery, and competitive pricing.
Our goal is to provide the highest quality products and services available to our clients, at a competitive price, while providing a safe and economically beneficial position for our employees.
Our goal is total client satisfaction. We aim to meet this goal by offering clients:
- Competitive Rates: We aggressively price bids and provide low time and material rates that include the cost of equipment required to do the job.
- Strict Safety Standards: We maintain a strict safety program and standards. Our current EMR is over 25% better than the industry average.
- Quality Craftsmanship: Our skilled team produces high quality work every time. Take a look at our past projects to see for yourself.
- Project Diversity: We are especially qualified to handle even the most complex projects with the highest level of care and craftsmanship. Whatever your design, fabrication or installation needs, we can help.
- Productivity: We believe smaller, skilled crews are more productive. Just compare what they can accomplish in one day with that of other contractors.
- Dependability: You can depend on us to meet deadlines and be available at any hour you may need our talented crews.